Formed in 2007 as a Maryland corporation headquartered in Easton, Maryland, Quality Health Strategies (QHS) is the parent of established and prominent health care organizations. The QHS subsidiaries are: Delmarva Foundation for Medical Care, Inc.; Delmarva Foundation of the District of Columbia; Health Integrity; and Quality Health Foundation (QHF).
Combined, QHS and its subsidiary companies are comprised of over 400 highly-skilled associates including physicians, nurses, epidemiologists, biostatisticians, psychologists, social workers, programmers, health analysts and many other talented and dedicated professionals. Using our unique combination of knowledge, experience, creativity, and cutting-edge technology, we are working successfully to ensure a bright future for the quality of health care and human services.
QHS’ mission is—Creating solutions to transform health
By honoring our core values in everything we do…we will…be the organization of choice in delivering value with data analytics and innovative techniques that improve health services and programs
- Contribute to the public good
- Conduct our work with integrity and maintain high ethical standards
- Be independent, impartial, and unbiased
- Demand excellence in our work
- Employ continuous improvement methodologies in our work
- Commit to a team approach and associate empowerment